Store Locator & SEO M2
Place your stores on Google Maps and make them SEO-friendly. Help your customers to find you easily.
- Show customers the location of your physical stores and how to get to you.
- Add images, opening hours, addresses and contact info.
- Optimize your stores for the search engines adding meta descriptions, keywords, and links.
- Get closer to your customers like never before.
How it works
Do you have multiple stores that you’d like to place on Google Maps? And make them easily found for your customers?
Our extension Store Locator + SEO hits the sport. With this, not only you can add as many stores or service centers as you wish to Google Maps but also optimize them for the search engines.
All stores are on a single page
The extension adds a separate link in footer e.g. ‘Our stores’. On a single page, your customers can browse all your stores and view a quick info about each one like opening hours, address, and contact phone.
You can add an image to each store so that your customers would know how it looks in reality. They will surely want to drop in if you show them how beautiful your store is.
Detailed store page
At the store’s page, customers will find detailed information about a chosen store like its description, address, contacts, opening hours, and more.
The location of each store is shown on Google Maps with a label. Prospects can zoom in /out and plan their route in a street view mode. Or you can give them your own instructions in the ‘How to find us’ field.
To make your stores easily found both for your customers and the search engines, you can add URL key, meta title, meta description, and meta keywords. This feature allows you to significantly improve your store visibility and reach the target audience from a needed city.
When a customer types in Google search “[your brand] store in Denver” a link to your store in Denver will come top of the page. Or at his fingertips, if he searches via mobile.
Create, enable or disable your stores
Add as many stores as you have. Enable/disable them or make the necessary adjustments quickly via an admin panel. Your customers will find you wherever you are. With our extension Store Locator + SEO, it’s easy to show them the route.
- SEO friendly – add URL key, meta title, meta description, and meta keywords
- Create unlimited number of stores
- Enable/disable or edit quickly in admin pannel
- Detailed info about a store – work days, opening hours, description, contact info
- Add a store image to entice customers
- Mark store location on Google Maps
- How to find us’ field to suggest the shortest route to your store
- A separate link in footer to view all stores