Coupon Sender for Reorder Stimulation M2
Recover one-time buyers with automatically sent discount coupons.
- Automatically generate and send discount coupons.
- Specify who gets coupons (e.g subscribers only).
- Choose how your customers get a coupon code (via email or pop-up).
- Adjust the discount rate, coupon lifetime, and notification period.
- Easily manage generated coupons.
- Create a coupon section in customer account.
- Effective tool to nurture customer loyalty.
A customer makes a one-time purchase at your store and then disappears? Don’t count on product-specific discounts to recover him - each irrelevant one raises your chances to get unsubscribed and lose him forever. Better try offering a general discount that a customer may apply to the entire cart.
Coupon reminder will track all your clients who haven’t bought anything from you within a specified timeframe and automatically will send them discount coupons. You only need to adjust settings and prepare yourself for more orders.
STIMULATE INACTIVE CUSTOMERS
Coupon reminder tracks your customers buying frequency and automatically sends discount coupons to those who haven’t purchased anything from you over a long period of time, e.g. 90 days. Discount coupons prompt your customers to visit your e-store and stimulate them to make purchases.
You may send a coupon directly via e-mail or display it as a pop-up once a customer visits your store. All settings are highly customizable including the amount of discount, notification period, coupon lifetime and more. Thus you may easily create and send either ordinary 5% discounts to inactive clients or mass 20% seasonal discounts to your entire customer base. Coupons are stored in the customer’s account and applied to the entire cart.